Join the family
Careers at ClearPath
The leading Analytics Driven Marketing Agency is on the hunt for highly motivated and driven professionals who are thrilled about playing in integral role in building an outstanding company that goes above and beyond to solve marketing problems for other businesses. ClearPath’s fast-paced, problem solving and collaborative work environment is the perfect workplace for those ready to shine. We have a young, work-life balance culture that supports one another to produce excellent work a cut above the competition while building lasting relationships with both clients and colleagues.
Business Development Specialist
We are a well-capitalized startup marketing agency with a seasoned team committed to high-growth and rapid expansion. We’re looking for individuals who are sharp, tenacious, and downright awesome to join our San Diego team as a Business Development Specialist. Our San Diego office serves the entire nation so this is a great opportunity to gain exposure to a large variety of markets. We are not an ordinary company, so we don’t expect you to be either. If you love the art of selling and understand the science behind it, have a natural affinity for sales and marketing, enjoy digging into hard work and making the impossible happen – keep on reading!
You will engage with prospective customers on a one-to-one basis, matching their needs with our company’s capabilities and value proposition, ultimately securing new clients! Meeting and exceeding your monthly revenue quota will be the determining factor to your success in this position.
A Business Development Specialist will be expected to:
- Manage a dedicated funnel of qualified leads, and nurture them accordingly throughout the sales cycle to activation.
- Establish meaningful relationships with potential clients, adopt a solution-selling based approach to manage and overcome objections by sharing and effectively conveying our value proposition.
- Own your targets and surpass them. We don’t cap our commissions, so you shouldn’t cap your potential.
- Trust your intuition around hot leads – and utilize our suite of internal tools, data and processes to ensure optimal lead closing.
We are growing and want to give you the opportunity to grow with us!
- We want your input on refining internal systems to streamline the sale process.
- If you are interested – you will be provided with the opportunity to expand your experience and manage a sales team.
Does this sound like you?
- 2-5 years exposure to an inside sales B2B environment, even better if you have relevant experience in an industry such as digital marketing, SAAS, telecommunications, e-commerce, agency, cloud applications or technology.
- Solid understanding of a solution-based selling model; you’re adamant about providing the right solutions to people who need them.
- Knowledge of pipeline management best practices, you’re a big fan of follow-up and you have a great ability to nurture a lead from qualification to closing.
- You’ve got a proven track record of meeting and/or exceeding sales quotas, you’re a really big fan of our uncapped commission structure.
- Exceptionally personable approach to building dynamic relationships and nurturing your network.
- You’re competitive, but you also understand the bigger picture of working with awesome people to strive for a shared vision. You thrive on a job well done and love the satisfaction of setting and smashing personal goals.
- Patience and resilience are your middle names. You understand the customer journey, and you know what it takes to build a trusting relationship with a potential customer.
You will report to the CEO and work with a close knit group working to ensure a great experience for our clients.
During the interview process, we’ll ask you some questions like: What kind of work environment do you do your best work in? How do you rebound after a tough call? When Friday afternoon rolls around, how do you like to unwind? Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to everyday.
Send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
We are a well capitalized startup agency with a seasoned team committed to high-growth and rapid expansion of our company. We are currently looking for a Project Manager/Digital Marketing Strategist to join us and contribute to the marketing and advertising needs of our clients in an engaging, professional, fun and fast-paced environment. To continue meeting our business milestones and find new ways to deliver world-class value, we want to bring on a unique individual to help manage and deliver digital marketing engagements. This is a key, client-facing role where you’ll be partnering closely with all departments and become responsible for steering successful client projects while contributing to ongoing client engagement practice improvement. You will also be responsible for managing a growing team of account managers.
Is This You?
Fanatical About Digital Marketing . Your ears perk up with excitement anytime you hear acronyms like CTR, ROAS, CR, and EPC. Data is your best friend but more importantly your key advisor. Analytics, charts and graphs are your eye candy. You fully grasp the intimate relationship between direct response marketing strategy and tactics to drive B2B and B2C results.
Entrepreneurial and Resourceful . You welcome the challenges of a startup work environment and can make things move forward with minimal guidance. You’re excited about managing your own book of accounts and being held accountable to your personal and team results. You can properly balance the needs of your clients against operational targets while providing world-class service. You also make sound and timely decisions under pressure.
Client Focused and Obsessed With Results . You use a consultative approach to dive deep into your clients needs, leaving no stone unturned, then unleash your creative experience to co-develop effective, practical solutions to those needs. You are endlessly looking for ways to improve client results, ROI and satisfaction.
Strategic . You embrace complexity and use critical thinking to define a clear path from problem to solution. You are remarkable when it comes to anticipating future project needs to set yourself, your team and your clients up for success through effective planning and detailed execution.
Leader . You excel at building relationships not only with clients but with various internal business groups (C-Suite, Sales Execs, Account Managers). You work alongside well with the team members you manage and know how to effectively motivate, inspire, foster growth and create buy-in for company objectives and goals.
Lead and execute multiple client engagements to deliver on-time, on-budget and to contract specifications. You will help develop and execute client digital marketing strategies and translate results into meaningful reporting for each client.
Develop client relationships that enable our company to become the trusted advisor for their digital marketing needs.
Conduct scheduled client meetings to understand their business requirements to ensure successful execution of agreed upon project deliverables.
Lead account managers and build a strong fulfillment and production team. You will advocate our company culture and provide leadership to the account management team to ensure successful engagement delivery and identify ways to continuously improve your department.
Work with sales teams to scope and price complex projects.
Channel client feedback and identify ways to improve client services, experience and fulfillment process.
Maintain your digital marketing, project management and client service expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field plus 2-5 years of digital or interactive marketing experience preferred
- Digital or internet marketing/media agency experience a plus
- An advanced understanding of digital marketing and advertising (seo, ppc, cro, email, programmatic, media buying, social, search) and media industry trends, developments, and technologies
- Hands-on, in-depth working knowledge of Google Analytics and/or other industry standard analytics tools
- Ability to use research, data and analytics to drive strategic direction, best practices and process improvements
- Demonstrated ability to manage large, complex scopes of work and teams
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player with solid communication and presentation skills
- A proven track record of serving as the subject matter expert when meeting with a variety of clients including senior management and executives
Send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job description coming soon